Fantastic morning at Burton Constable today; some great running in both events. Here are the results:
Thanks to all the organisers, marshalls and not least of all. Burton Constable Foundation for the use of such a great park.
I know you’ve all been waiting for these especially as the handicap league hots up. The two leaders both suffered on Tuesday, one not running the other not scoring high enough despite finishing in exactly his handicap time………well done Peter Dearing!
- Handicap Results Race 7 Skirlaugh 8 Mile 11th June 2017
- Handicap Table @12th July 2017 after 7 races
- Prize Winners EHH Summer League 2017 Skirlaugh 8 Mile
- Results EHH Summer League 2017 Skirlaugh 8 Mile 11th July 2017
As ever, the leading runners pushed each other hard with some really good times, and in case anyone missed it, Mr. Keith (tedious) Conkerton ran really well once again for yet another personal best, joking apart, great running Keith.
Once again, I deny any responsibility for your individual handicap times, if you spot any errors please let me know; and if there are any then it’ll probably be down to yours truly…….enjoy!
Despite returning from Cor Phew this evening I’ve still managed to complete the results for last night’s Coniston 10k so here they are:
Now don’t get too excited because I doubt the rest will be completed and published till Friday, especially as I need to go for a run tomorrow night.
Shame I missed this one (should have been away for the 8 miler…..) especially as the conditions seem to have been cool, unlike my last run on the sea front at Ipsos……….
Update Friday 2150, 30th June:
Handicap results, current standings and prizewinners completed and attached below!
- Handicap Results Race Six Coniston 10 k 27th June 2017
- Handicap Table @ 30th June after six races
- Prize Winners EHH Summer League 2017 Coniston 10k
PS don’t forget that the handicap league starts to get a bit more complex herein as only six results out of the eight races count. This means that you have to score more points than your existing lowest score to increase your total points…………….
Results from last night’s Summer League, all went smoothly once again. Good to see that everyone is making it easy for the bib number recorders to accurately record your finish! Save me getting into trouble for suggesting their eyesight is not good enough to read numbers through your arms as you poise to stop your GPS watches, numbers that flap in the wind because you haven’t used enough pins or in some instances are on the back of the vest! As for the race, some great times with one exception I’m aware of (that’s yours truly!).
- Handicap Results Race 5 Sproatley 7 Mile 13th June 2017 EHH Summer League
- Handicap Table @ 14th June after five races
- Prize Winners Race 5 Sproatley 7 Mile 13th June 2017
- Results EHH Summer League 2017 Sproatley 7 mile 13th June 2017
If anyone recognises any problems please get back to me.
Results attached for last night’s race.
Good accurate timekeeping and bib number recording yesterday so thanks team and for all the runners keeping their bib numbers clear on the approach to the finish line.
Hope to process the prizes and handicaps later but may have to go out; patience is a virtue, at least I think my mum told me so………..and so it came to pass that the results secretary pulled his finger out and completed the rest of the results earlier than even he expected…………
- Results EHH Summer League 2017 Leven 10k 30th May 2017
- Handicap Results Race 4 Leven 10k 30th May 2017 EHH Summer League
- Handicap Table @ 31st May after Four Races
- Prize Winners Race 4 Leven 10k 30th May 2017 EHH Summer League
P.S. – The usual disclaimer; handicapping is nothing to do with me, I just do as I’m told!