THE RACE IN NOW ON FOR SUNDAY 25th March
All times and details are the same , such as collect number on the day, 10am start etc.
We have reopened the edit detail on the entry system to allow those runners who cannot make the new date. They can transfer there entry to another runner if possible, this closes on Thursday 22nd March. We look forward to seeing you on Sunday.
And apologies to those who cannot make it, but safety had to come first.
The event team are still working hard to try and get the race on this coming Sunday.
Please keep an eye open for further announcements on here or our Facebook group.
If we manage to get all the permissions, medical cover etc. in place then any runner not able to take part will get an opportunity to transfer their entry to another athlete.
For anyone who cannot attend, nor transfer their entry I would refer you to the terms and conditions of entry. There will not be any refunds nor deferments.
For and on behalf of the Race Director
!!!! EAST HULL 20 !!!!! Still out on the course and we have collectively come to the very hard decision to call off tomorrow’s event . As we speak the snow is drifting and the roads are icing up let alone the gale force winds .
Please accept our sincere apologies but I’m sure everyone will understand the reasons for our decision !
We are looking at hastily rearrange for next Sunday 25th March subject to all the relevant resources/ licences/ council being in agreement/available .
We will post a definite yes/no on Tuesday evening so please keep checking
Once again thank you for you understanding but this is really out of our control