What a difference a fortnight and a fully functional set of Excel VLOOKUPs makes!
Getting the donkey work done in the Constable Arms last night then finishing them off this evening made a big difference, I even fitted in a guitar practice session.
So the results look as if they were fairly predicatable given the field on the night. Our own Steve Bateson leading home Mike Hargeaves and Phill Taylor. City of Hull’s Carla Stansfield came in first in the ladies event followed home by Kirsty Wilson and Carol Fee. Both team prizes going to the red massive.
The handicap race was won by Anthea Eskrett from Alexia Morgan and Vicky Godfrey.
Alexia Morgan’s 59 points from last nights race has pushed her up into first place on 174 followed by Vicky Webster and Sean Higgins on 167 and 165 points respectively.
Still all to play for with three events left, but, remember that only six of the eight events count for the league, so there is still chance for plenty of contestants to make a challenge for the prizes.
As ever, I just do the results, handicaps are ‘nowt to do wi me’ (in a broad Yorkshire accent), so for your reading pleasure, here they are:
- Ehh Summer League Race five Sproatley 7 miles 12th June 2018 results
- Amd EHH Summer League Race five Sproatley 7 mile 12th June 2018 Prize Winners
- EHH Summer League Race 5 Sproatley 7 mile 12th June 2018 Handicap Results
- EHH Summer League Handicap Table at 13th June 2018
Spot any errors, drop me a line, message or whatever
Mr D has spotted an error so I’m afraid Vicky Godfey is not allowed to win two prizes (unless one were a team prize) so her handicap prize has gone to Simon Porter of Bridlington Road Runners.
Results from last night’s Summer League, all went smoothly once again. Good to see that everyone is making it easy for the bib number recorders to accurately record your finish! Save me getting into trouble for suggesting their eyesight is not good enough to read numbers through your arms as you poise to stop your GPS watches, numbers that flap in the wind because you haven’t used enough pins or in some instances are on the back of the vest! As for the race, some great times with one exception I’m aware of (that’s yours truly!).
- Handicap Results Race 5 Sproatley 7 Mile 13th June 2017 EHH Summer League
- Handicap Table @ 14th June after five races
- Prize Winners Race 5 Sproatley 7 Mile 13th June 2017
- Results EHH Summer League 2017 Sproatley 7 mile 13th June 2017
If anyone recognises any problems please get back to me.