Volunteers, Volunteers, and more Volunteers!
I’m sure that as regular runners of road races, we all appreciate one that’s well organised with plenty of friendly, smiling and supportive marshalls! We’d probably accept one or two grumpy ones provided they made sure we remained safe and on the right track!
Well this is your opportunity to assist the club to deliver quality races for everyone to enjoy, so, if you’re:
- struggling with an injury,
- out of sorts, or,
- just free to help,
then volunteer to marshall one of the club’s forthcoming races.
Leave your name on the list in the clubhouse, post on facebook or contact the organiser for any (or all) of the following events:
- Burton Pidsea 10k, Sunday 17th April, contact Paul Andrews.
- Summer League, every other Tuesday from the 19th April, contact Peter Dearing.
- Burton Constable 10k, 24th July, contact Steve Coates.
- Major Stone Half Marathon, 4th September, contact Richard Alsop.
We need the members to give their support, so lets all make sure we do our bit to deliver some quality running events.
Thanks Mike M.