East Hull Harriers Boxing Day Virtual 10k (UKA Licence Number 2020-41193)
As previously publicised, this year’s event is going virtual due to the current pandemic.
As usual, this remains a ‘no frills’ event and even better this year is free to enter.
There is limit of 300 participants for this race.
You may run your race on any route you wish but you must provide evidence of the following:
- It must be started on Boxing Day 26th December 2020.
- You must provide a Strava, Garmin or any other device screen shot showing the distance and time completed.
- The distance must be shown in kilometres.
- The time shown will be the time recorded.
- Any entry showing less than 10 k or in any other format, miles, furlongs etc., will be disqualified.
- You must observe the coronavirus guidance in effect, in the place you run.
- Please make sure you plan your route in advance and think about possible dangers you may encounter. Take steps to minimise them and stay safe.
- Please use the following email address for entries [email protected]
- Do not use the email address for any other correspondence.
Include in your email the following:
- First Name
- Family Name
- Club or unattached
- Male or Female
- Veteran category, e.g. F, F35, F40 or M, M40, M45 etc.
Same email address for results please, submissions close at midnight 29th December 2020.
Notice of the Annual General Meeting and Change of Date
Please see the official notice of the change of date to the annual General meeting:
“Due to the current Coronavirus pandemic we are unable to hold the AGM in the Clubhouse. To enable us to reach the majority of our membership we have agreed that the meeting documentation and voting process should be held via the East Hull Harriers Members Only group on Facebook”